Here are the new features and improvements you will find in your GroupCamp.
- No more Tracking group and new Timesheet icon in the Admin panel which centralizes all time spent related features and privileges to manage timesheets.
- View recent time spent records entered by a user.
- The Overview app of a project can now be private and also has a new design.
- New Period menu in the Dashboard > Costs for projects app.
New Admin panel Timesheet icon
This new icon centralizes all related time spent features and privileges.
We are happy to introduce the new Journal feature to list who has done what in your GroupCamp account.
- New Journal icon in the Admin panel to list all actions in your account.
- New Journal tab in the Group settings window to list setting updates in a project, an intranet or an extranet group.
- New Journal tab in the Information panel of a group to show when members joined and left the group.
- New Journal tab in the Company window.
We are happy to inform you of some updates to the latest version of GroupCamp.
- Your Time unit choice (days or hours) is now unique to your account. This time unit applies to timesheets, budgets, exports, reports, etc.
- Updates to how timesheets are filled out.
- New display formats for number and duration which can be configured in your preferences. (@ Me > Preferences > Regional options).
- You can decide on the order of your project applications. The display of the project description field has moved from the Activity app. to the Overview app.
- New Copy to... feature for the Tasks app.
New enhancement for resizing GroupCamp Tables.
- Admin panel updates for GroupCamp invoices.
- We have renamed "Google Apps" to "G Suite".
Updates to how timesheets are filled out
Note: the time unit used for your timesheets may have changed.
When the time unit = days (d) the form appears as such:
New feature: you can now enter time in hours and it will be automatically converted into days (see the above screenshot).
Here are some updates to share with you:
- Feature split in two parts: <Change project settings - Archive the project - Delete the project> to
<Change project settings> and <Archive / Enable - Delete / Restore>.
- The A team privilege has beed added to the new <Archive / Enable - Delete / Restore> feature.
Our engineers have been busy all summer and we are excited for you to see the updates we've made.
- New group types: Intranet and Extranet
- New Actions menu in all pages
- Introduction of a new manager role: Project managers, Intranet managers, Extranet managers
- New feature: Follow posts from the Group feed
- The available size of uploaded files has doubled from 50 MB to 100 MB
- Custom settings feature for a group is now available when using any plan
You can read about specific updates to GroupCamp projects and to time tracking in this blog.
We added two new features this month: You can now export all your guests in an Excel format.
We also added a new icon allowing you to manage the storage capacity in your GroupCamp account.
New storage icon
The new Storage icon is located in your Admin panel,
Thanks to this application, you can now browse through the storage capacity used by users and groups in your account.
Do you know how to extend admin privileges to a list of colleagues? Do you know how to grant certain privileges to colleagues without granting them to administrators?
In the Admin panel, the privilege A team was created for this purpose. This privilege is available for global features in your account (see example below).
Note: This privilege is not available in working groups' applications where the privilege The management team is used.
Following up on the recent comments and questions you sent to the GroupCamp support team, we are pleased to introduce new improvements related to privileges management and project management policy. These improvements will give you more freedom to customize your projects' management policy more effectively.
Here are the new features:
- Redesigned the projects' Management policy tab
- Added administrators for The management team privilege
- Administrators now have a checkbox for the privilege A team
- For each project: Choose between Centralized settings and Customized settings per group
- Copy settings from another project
Redesigned the projects' Management policy tab
In the Admin panel
> In the Group settings icon located in the Project folder.