Here are updates installed today in your GroupCamp.
- Initial of the first name as avatar when there is no photo.
- You can use your Gmail or G Suite photo.
- New Users portlet. This portlet is displayed to colleagues that have a user create or update privilege.
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
New Microsoft OneDrive and Outlook.com Calendars integration with GroupCamp to share your OneDrive files in your GroupCamp projects and sync your calendars with your tasks and your schedule.
When private objects are enabled in the settings of a project, you can select multiple files to make them private to your project's guest members.
Select files with your mouse and your keyboard (Ctrl + Click, Click and Shift + Click, Ctrl + a, etc.). When your selection is complete, use the More menu of the Files app or the Contextual menu (Right click your mouse or use the 'm' touch of your keyboard).
This new feature allows for a zip folder containing several files to be recovered.
- Download a zip folder of attachments from an item.
- In received emails, download a zip folder with all attachments.
- In the Files app, select several files and download a zip folder.
Download a zip folder of attachments from an item
In the attachments tab, the Download button lets you recover a zip folder of attached files.
This week more integration is on the horizon!
The online file sharing service Box is now officially integrated with GroupCamp.
You can now connect your Box service and share files in your GroupCamp projects.
Good news: The GroupCamp online project management software now integrates with the Dropbox file sharing service!
You can now connect your Groupcamp account with your Dropbox account and share files in your GroupCamp projects.