New milestone completion window. Tasks can no longer have only a start date.
Here are the new features installed today for tasks and milestones.
- A new window has been added when you complete or delete a milestone.
- Changing the behavior of date selectors when editing a task.
- Tasks can no longer have a start date and no end date.
- Migrating tasks that have only a start date.
- Require iOS and Android apps updates.
Complete or delete a milestone
Manage in a single action all ongoing tasks associated with a milestone.
This window is also displayed:
- when you change the current milestone associated with a task list to No milestones (Task list update window),
- When you copy or move tasks from a list associated with a milestone to a list that has no milestone (in this case the Complete tasks choice is not offered).
All ongoing tasks are automatically completed.
Apply milestone du date to end dates of tasks
The end dates of the ongoing tasks are valued with the date of the milestone. The tasks remain open.
Remove set dates of tasks
Tasks become Tasks with No due dates. The start and end dates of the tasks are removed.
Changing the behavior of date selectors when editing a task
The milestone due date is displayed in the task window when the task list is associated with an Ongoing milestone.
You can select another end date of your choice. If you delete this end date, it is automatically updated to the milestone date.
When you select a start date, the end date is automatically updated to the start date. If you delete the end date, the existing start date is automatically deleted.
As a result: you can no longer have tasks with a start date and no end date.
Migrating tasks that have only a start date
When the task was late on its start date (0% Complete): the end date is valued on the start date, the start date is removed.
When the task had a % complete > 0%: we removed the start date and valuated "arbitrarily" the end date the day after the installation. This allows not to have those tasks that become late immediately after the installation.
New design for datepicker
This apply to all GroupCamp datepickers.
Have a good day.